Small budget for proposal consulting? No problem
Is your organization all (or mostly) run by volunteers?
Do you have a small staff with limited knowledge of proposals such as RFPs and grant writing?
Do you have big ideas, but you’re not expanding fast enough?
You do not have any development or grants staff to help with fundraising and you’re already using all of your in-kind resources… How can you possibly hire a grants consultant?
Here’s the reality. You need to invest in resources in order to expand your organization:
- A consultant can provide tools for you to leverage beyond the period of time in which you use a consultant;
- A consultant has a proven track record of success, and extensive knowledge and skills needed to propel your organization forward;
- A consultant can educate you on best practices in grants and fundraising;
- A consultant has often worked from many sides of the funding arena, allowing you to ask pertinent questions that give your organization unique, one-of-a-kind insight;
- A consultant can set up easy-to-use systems so that your team can begin to excel within your field.
RBW Strategy works with organizations of all sizes and types. If you have financial constraints, RBW Strategy offers a comprehensive number of support services that are within your budget and will enhance your organization’s fundraising capacity.
Our Starter Packages include:
- Fundraising and/or grants strategy
- Prospect research list and calendar
- RBW Strategy Grant Readiness Scan™
- Personalized 60 to 90 minute consultation or team training customized for your needs
- Template letter of intent or application (for foundation applications)
- Re-writing and/or editing applications previously submitted
- Documentation review and feedback (including previous applications)