- Caffeine – Not only does this keep the juices flowing, but also ensures that I can stay focused and able to do my job.
- Babysitters and kind neighbors – They allow me to attend off-hours events and participate in community activities when we don’t have other childcare options.
- Grammarly – Helping me avoid huge grammatical errors and oversights in my writing when the caffeine hasn’t kicked in yet.
- Chocolate – It is the perfect complement to a bad day or to celebrate a victory.
- Great books and podcasts – Whether to inform or provide some kind of escapism, they always serve a critical function in my life and are very much appreciated.
What are you grateful for this year?